Find the Perfect Birthday Cake in Sydney for Anyone at Cake Mail
Everyone loves birthday cake in Sydney, whether it’s theirs or someone else’s. Cakes brighten an already-bright day, helping the birthday girl or boy celebrate by indulging them in utterly delicious sweetness. At Cake Mail, we offer more than just cakes – we create uniquely-decorated cakes designed to suit a wide range of occasions, interests, and preferences. Find men’s, women’s, or children’s birthday cakes in Sydney and have them delivered hassle-free with Cake Mail.
Key Questions to Ask Cake Mail about Birthday Cakes in Sydney
A birthday is a special day to celebrate the person’s life and let them know that you’re glad they were born. You want to make sure to get their gift right, so if you’re considering having a cake delivered, here are a few questions you might want to ask the bakery.
- What is your delivery area? We deliver Sydney-wide and within a 50km radius from Parramatta.
- Can you deliver last minute? In a perfect world, we would all plan everything sufficiently ahead – but who are we kidding? Sometimes, you need a last-minute gift, and we can handle it.
- What is your delivery fee? Don’t get caught off guard by a delivery fee that’s nearly as much as the cake itself. Our delivery fee is only $10.
- When do you deliver? We deliver Monday through Saturday. If you need a cake on Sunday, we recommend Saturday delivery as your cake will be fresh and delicious for up to three days.
- Does someone have to be home? We understand that sometimes you want your cake to be a surprise, so if there’s no one home to accept the delivery, we’ll leave it at the door as long as it’s safe to do so.
- Can I cancel my order? We allow order cancellations two business days are more before the scheduled delivery date for a full refund.
- How should the cake be stored? On a cool day, your cake will be fine outside the fridge for up to five hours. Store in the refrigerator for up to three days but remove the cake two hours before serving for best quality.
Tips for Choosing Children’s Birthday Cakes in Sydney
Choosing a cake is an art form. Don’t just point and click; take some time to browse the selection and consider which cake would be ideal for your recipient, from the size and shape to the flavour and the decorations. Here are a few things to consider when choosing the right cake.
- Flavour. There are endless cake flavours, from vanilla to chocolate and everything in between. If you know the recipient’s favourite flavour, you’re ahead of the game. If not, see if you can find out discreetly. If all else fails, any well-known flavour is likely to be well-received – it’s cake, after all.
- Size. Consider how many people will be enjoying the cake. You can choose a small, personal cake for an individual, or go for something larger if they’ll be sharing their gift with a group. One of the nice things about ordering online is the many options you’ll have.
- Décor. Does the birthday boy or girl love The Simpsons? Unicorns? Disney princesses? Do they have a favourite candy such as Snickers or Kit Kats? Do their tastes lean more sophisticated or more colourful and bright? We can incorporate any of these into a dazzling and memorable birthday cake, which we can deliver right on time.
About Cake Mail
If you need an affordable birthday cake at the last minute, we can help. Don’t send the same old dull flowers – surprise them this year with a delicious and beautiful or funny cake instead. Our prices are as low as $39, so choose yours today and get ready to be showered with compliments and gratitude! Contact us today to place your order.