Cakes Bondi Junction
Order Cakes in Bondi Junction Through Cake Mail
Are you looking for delicious cakes in Bondi Junction for a birthday party? Come and visit the talented professionals at Cake Mail. We are skilled at creating divine cakes that are sure to impress your guests.
Can You Customise Your Order at Our Cake Shop in Bondi Junction?
We offer many ways for you to put a special touch on a delicious treat at our cake shop in Bondi Junction. A few ways that you can personalise your order include:
- Last minute orders: We strive to accommodate all your delivery needs throughout Bondi Junction, which is why we offer a same day delivery service on your customised cakes, provided we receive your request by 12 pm. Also, feel free to place an order for a future date at any time.
- Cake size: Do you need a cake to feed a large group at your next party? No problem. Our cakes come in four sizes and serve anywhere from four to 35 people, and range in diameter between four and seven inches.
- Saturday delivery: We know that many birthday parties happen on the weekends. Our team can deliver your cake to any home, restaurant, hospital or shopping centre six days a week. You can expect the cake to be at your location before 5 pm or 6 pm. Our cakes are baked to last up to three days, and you can store them in the fridge.
Do you have more questions about our order process? Give us a call!
Fun Facts about Birthday Cakes in Bondi Junction
Have you ever wondered about the origin of birthday cakes in Bondi Junction? Here are some interesting facts about the beloved dessert:
- An ancient treat: The existence of birthday cakes can be traced all the way back to ancient civilisations, including the Egyptians, Romans and Greeks - even though the phrase ‘birthday cake’ was not used until the 1700s. The ingredients used in the cake would vary, however, the Greeks developed the trend of making the cake round and favoured using honey to ensure it would be sweet and tasty.
- Dynamic designs: Decorating birthday cakes became trendy during the 17th century. Upper-class consumers began to request intricate details including layers, flower patterns and creamier icing. Bakers were eager to please and the birthday cake that we know today began to take shape.
- Candle tradition: The late 18th century gave rise to the practice of allowing children to blow out candles on their cake. This originally developed in Germany during a Kinderfest and quickly gained popularity the world over, turning into a custom for kids and adults.
Today, the cake is a staple of any birthday party and is used as a focal point to sing and celebrate a special person.
Tips for Planning to Purchase One of Our Cakes in Bondi Junction
The team at Cake Mail loves providing our clients with exquisitely detailed birthday cakes. To avoid any last-minute stress, we always suggest reaching out to us ahead of your event and placing your order. We are happy to provide you with more information about serving size, ingredients and pricing at any time.
To find out more about our cake selection, send us a message.