We Deliver Last-Minute Cakes to Sydney for All Occasions
Cake Mail delivers last-minute cakes to Sydney offices and residences to make every occasion special. Our decadent cakes and desserts are the perfect gift and provide a truly indulgent way to celebrate. Our gourmet cakes are affordable and fun.
About Cake Mail’s Guarantee
We believe in delivering high-quality cakes, donuts, and cupcakes for your celebration. Below are a few key things that you should know before you order.
- Our cakes may contain allergens such as nuts or eggs. Read the product descriptions for allergen information. Some of our products are suitable for special diets, including vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Give us a call if you have questions about allergens or products that are suitable for dietary restrictions.
- We deliver to Sydney and surrounding suburbs. We deliver between 9am and 6pm on the selected delivery day. Cakes, including our Nutella cake, may be left at the door if there is no one available to accept the cake if the driver deems it safe to leave the cake. If the driver cannot leave the cake, he or she will contact the number that you’ve given with your order.
- You can cancel at least two full business days before the specified delivery date if our chef has not started to prepare the order. If these conditions are met, you will receive a full refund minus a $25 administration fee. Additional details can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
History of Drip Cakes in Sydney
People have been making scrumptious drip cakes for hundreds of years. Here are a few enticing historical facts.
- Originally, cakes were simply sweetened bread. Over time, cakes became more complex as people experimented with different flavours and fillings, adding elements such as fruit, nuts, and chocolate to the mix. The simple cake has evolved into a wide variety of styles from butter and sponge cakes to coffee cakes and cheesecakes.
- The decorating of cakes began in Europe in the 17th century and became more popular with the introduction of temperature-controlled ovens. Today, we offer our own variety of special occasion cakes with extremely unique decorations, including alcohol, chocolate bars, edible gold leaf, and gender reveal candy. We offer the best Nutella cake in Sydney.
- Icing was one of the first methods that bakers used to decorate cakes. Buttercream icing is the most common and classic cake cover, and it is what we love to use to top our cakes. We create our drip cakes by pouring a ganache glaze over the cake, allowing it to cascade down the sides. While you could try this technique at home, it can be messy; we suggest that you leave it up to the professionals!
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Last-Minute Birthday Cakes in Sydney
Call us and arrange pick-up at our Rydalmere warehouse (subject to availability) or place your order before 12pm and request same-day delivery for your last-minute cake needs. While we are happy to supply last-minute desserts, we recommend ordering ahead of time to ensure that you get the perfect cake for your event.
Sign up for our Cake Club to receive exclusive offers and enter free cake giveaways, or contact us with your questions.